Salt Lake City, UT, March 17, 2003. COMPanion Corporation announced the release of Textbook Tracker v3, a textbook management program that leverages the success of its previous releases.
"The technology integrated into the new Textbook Tracker system makes the software an extreme value to current and prospective users. The features that have been built into the new system give our long-time Textbook Tracker users the familiarity they enjoy, plus many new features that will make their jobs less complex," said Bill Schjelderup, President, COMPanion Corporation.
Textbook Tracker v3 supports Mac OS X and Windows (98, 2000, NT, & XP) and is the only textbook management solution that is Mac OS X native. With Textbook Tracker, administrators will benefit from such features as:
- Customizable reports
- Complete management of book & student information
- Integrated word processor (all reports & letters editable)
- Auto-update technology
- Web interface where students & parents may view transactions from the internet
- Multi-level security
- Tracking fines, payments & item condition
- SIF (Schools Interoperability Framework)
- Comprehensive usage statistics
- Create custom barcode labels
- Built-in server and web server software
About COMPanion Corporation,
COMPanion Corporation, headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT, offers software solutions to the K-12 education market and special/corporate libraries. For over 15 years, COMPanion has established itself as a leader in the K-12 education market. Its suite of products include Alexandria, a library information system; Textbook Tracker, a textbook management tool for schools; eLunchroom, a point-of-sale K-12 cafeteria management tool; and SmartMARC, an efficient MARC cataloging tool. Call for more information at 800-347-6439 or visit www.companioncorp.com.