(Vancouver, Canada – February 29, 2008) SydneyPLUS International, leader in information management solutions is pleased to announce the new Medical Library Management system. Working with industry experts SydneyPLUS designed a specialized hosted intranet portal exclusively for the medical field. The features included are;
- Web Hosting – IT staff are freed up while you enjoy 24/7 support continuous upgrades and access anywhere in the world
- MeSH-ready – browse and search for resources using Medical Subject Headings that are familiar to users.
- NLM-target – clients with the Z39.50 module can import MARC records from the National Library of Medicine's LocatorPlus.
- Research – support Evidence-Based Medicine (EBM) and grey literature searching by providing access to the full-text of any documents and files uploaded to SydneyPLUS with the Digital Media Interface (DMI) module.
- RSS – allows you to pull in relevant RSS feeds from the internet, as well as publish RSS feeds to your users using information from your SydneyPLUS database
- Usage Statistics – manages all aspects of user activity. This aides in monitoring your database subscriptions, popular searches, and, most importantly, collection management to save valuable monetary resources.
- Electronic media – Catalogue, search and effectively manage electronic journals and electronic books
- Book Bag – enables users to manage library resources and automatically send a reservation via email to the library
See the Medical Library Manager at a web seminar. To register please contact Harneet Rai at (604) 278 - 6717 x 2263 or email email@example.com
About SydneyPLUS International
As a leading developer of Knowledge Management solutions since 1977, SydneyPLUS has partnered with some of the world's leading businesses — including Fortune 1000 companies and law firms — to provide increased financial and organizational returns through improved access to information.