Vancouver, Canada -- January 23, 2009. SydneyPLUS International, a leader in developing innovative information management solutions, is pleased to announce the release of the Director's Dashboard. The Dashboard answers the key business questions that every director, or manager, is asking in order to effectively manage their library, a specific department, or staff. Imagine having a virtual Executive Assistant report to you on a routine basis with the statistics and updates that support collection management, help you monitor staff performance, and deal with vendor negotiations. The Dashboard integrates with every area of the library system, including acquisitions, serials, reference, cataloguing, and circulation, in addition to other areas. While supporting your reporting needs, the Dashboard has been designed to provide you with real-time data and analysis without requiring you to print a report.
The Director's Dashboard is easily configurable by your library to answer your unique key business questions, and it delivers the analysis right to you, including to your portable devices, so you can take the information you need right to the negotiating table, the boardroom, or staff meeting:
- Acquisitions – What is the cost of our serials and electronic resources over the past five years? What is the status of our orders and invoices? How much of our budget remains?
- Serials – What issues are being received right now? What is coming up for renewal? How many outstanding issues need to be claimed?
- Circulation – Which resources are not circulating? Which resources need to be promoted and expanded?
- Reference – How many questions do we answer and what is the cost to the library of supporting our users? How long are we taking to respond to requests?
- Cataloging – Where can we improve our cataloging records using SydneyPLUS’ customized "error detection"? How quickly are we processing new acquisitions?
Your library system knows a lot about your staff and users. Give it a voice through the Director’s Dashboard to see the statistics and analysis needed to make the right business decisions.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or (604) 278 – 6717.
About SydneyPLUS International
As a leading developer of Knowledge Management solutions since 1977, SydneyPLUS has partnered with some of the world’s leading businesses — including Fortune 1000 companies and law firms — to provide increased financial and organizational returns through improved access to information.
Whether the goal is to manage a single database of experts within a pharmaceutical company, the digitized special effects collection of a film production company, or all the corporate libraries within a multinational law firm, any organization will achieve increased benefits from more efficient access to their high-value knowledge assets, while enhancing revenues, dramatically increasing efficiency, and reducing costs. SydneyPLUS International is available online at http://www.sydneyplus.com.