Vancouver, Canada – August 31, 2011) SydneyPLUS International, provider of Library Knowledge Management software and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies, top law firms and government institutions has announced that its Software as a Service (SaaS) model continues to be adopted at a rapid rate by its clients, the latest being the Government of Ontario's Center for Forensic Science, one of the most extensive forensic science facilities in North America. To budget conscious libraries, the central business benefits of SaaS are difficult to resist. It's no surprise that many clients are coming on board to take advantage of,
- Reduced capital expenditures (by not having to purchase servers or full copies of software)
- Faster implementations (resulting in a reduction in staff costs)
- Removal of non-core staff activities (to free up time to focus on core business activities)
- Reduced demand on IT in upfront infrastructure investments
- Improvements in reliability and user availability.
The Center for Forensic Science was no exception. Upon review, there was unanimous agreement among the staff that SydneyPLUS SaaS was the way to go. The facility plans to be adopting the service in a shortened time frame and the staff looks forward to leveraging the new software package's built in features such as the book bag, Google-like search and "my library" personalization capabilities. Additional features include pushed queries like "what's new" and "routed titles lists" as well as comprehensive usage statistics and reporting.
SydneyPLUS is always enhancing its product offerings and services to the benefit of its clients. For further information on SydneyPLUS KM or its affiliates, phone 604 278 6717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.