CARLSBAD — October 1, 2012 — EOS International, a leader in cloud computing library automation software, is pleased to announce the many exciting new features and enhancements they have made to EOS.Web year to date.
A few new features and enhancements to EOS.Web include:
- Reference Tracking: Reference Tracking integrates with email and has a dashboard and Inbox. Dashboard metrics report with automatic refresh is available from Reference Tracking Inbox, Reference requests may be submitted via email or forwarded to the Inbox automatically,and Reference Tracking Inbox: Inactivity can be monitored, a collapsible dashboardallows at-a-glance views, restrict user views, and more.
- OPAC Discovery: Create custom templates with Template Designer: custom colors, simple drag and drop feature, easy graphic upload, properties panel, HTML-based controls,multi-select search filters,and much more. The Browse A-Z search is enhanced; keyword search results are optimized, STI (Serials Titles) can now be removed. OPAC Discovery integrates with Ozmosys and Linex Systems and a landing page with library-selected patron search and account options are available.
- Cloud Search: Cloud hosted EOS.Web Libraries can make their local databases available to the Cloud Search community and add databases to be searched by their patrons from a list of remote participating hosted libraries available in Cloud Search.
- ReportWriter: Approximately 50 system reports in EOS.Web are available and all standard EOS.Web Reports are customizable through ReportWriter.
- RSS Feeds: Can be created by patrons from OPAC search results.
- Patron Photo Feature: Add, update, remove, and display patron photos in EOS.Web OPAC Discovery.
- System Administration: View current users available as an Admin Report, ILL shopping cart available in OPAC Setup, Export utilities enhanced to create a zip file.
"The new enhanced functionality of EOS.Web this year is something our clients and prospects will appreciate and find very beneficial,"says Jeffrey Goodwin, Vice President of Product Development.
For more information, contact EOS International at 800-876-5484 or email@example.com.
About EOS International
EOS International is a world-class library information and knowledge management software and services provider, with an impressive client base of libraries worldwide. EOS is a client-driven company that has earned top customer satisfaction awards and a nomination for the prestigious Computerworld Smithsonian award. EOS software and services include EOS.Web Express, EOS.Web Enterprise, EOS.Web Academic, EOS.Web Legal, EOS.Web Medical, EOS.Web Digital, EOS e-Library Service) and online content that serve the stringent knowledge and content management needs of corporate, legal, medical, government, academic, digital, and special libraries. EOS International can be found online at www.eosintl.com.