The Kuali Rice team would like to announce the release of Rice 2.2. This version of Rice includes many improvements to the Kuali Rapid Application Development (KRAD) Framework. Below is a summary of the larger new features and you can learn more about them in the KRAD Guide, which is also now publicly available with this release.
- Performance Improvements
- Transactional Document Support
- State-Based Validation
- Help Framework
- Question Framework
- Collections Redesign
- Messages From Central Repository
- Rich Messages
- Legend Tag for Fieldsets
- Validation Message Refactoring for Accessibility
- Ajax Improvements
- Tooling: Rice Data Object (RDO), Rice Dictionary Validator (RDV)
- Numerous bug fixes and minor improvements
Read more about which Jiras were addressed in 2.2 as well as the download location in the Release Notes at http://site.kuali.org/rice/2.2.0/reference/html/release-notes.html. The full release documentation can be found at http://site.kuali.org/rice/2.2.0/reference/html/portal.html.